|Physicians & Dentists Credit Bureau has become the gold standard in healthcare collection services. Established in 1934, we have an impressive track record and currently work with thousands of healthcare providers in the state of Washington.
Why should you choose us to be your collection partner? Consider "our top 5" reasons:
• RESULTS: Our collections performance is over double the national average! Expertise and technology give us an edge.
• IT'S IN OUR DNA: We were founded by Doctors for Doctors. It's all we do and our entire focus is on the healthcare industry.
• LONGEVITY: Our firm has been doing this for nearly 80 years so you can be sure we will be your trusted partner for years to come.
• INTEGRITY: We treat every person we meet with courtesy and respect; both our clients and your patients.
• ENDORSED: We are exclusively endorsed by the Washington State Dental Association, Seattle-King County Dental Society, and other healthcare organizations.
"The Overlake Surgery Center has used Physicians & Dentists Credit Bureau for over a decade. The service P&D provides is second to none. Their staff has always been receptive to our questions and concerns as well as productive in their collections for us. One of the things we love about P&D is their website. It's informative, user friendly and it's great to be able to communicate via secure e-mail. We also use the Client File Upload so we can provide electronic copies of documents so both our facility and P&D can be green companies to minimize our footprint on the environment. I highly recommend P&D!"
-Tami Lucarelli, CPC/Department Lead
Overlake Surgery Center
"I have worked with Physicians & Dentist Credit Bureau for the last twelve years. I have always found them to be very professional and courteous to their clients as well as the patients they are collecting a debt from. I see the results each month in the payment invoices we receive. I would recommend P&D to anyone looking for help collecting debts."
Cascade Eye & Skin Centers
Read more client testimonials.
Ready to Learn More? Call us today! (253) 246-0300